Who We Are
Our focus at Brantford Worship Centre is to promote healthy and godly relationships, to empower people for ministry, to be a haven for the hurting and needy, and to be a place of prayer, worship and praise for the glory of Jesus Christ.
We believe that it is of the utmost importance that we have a clear and concise vision of what God has set before us to do. We know that all people desire to be a part of something great, and we provide a place where individuals just like yourself can come and explore the greatness God has planned for them.
It is our mission to reach the lost for Jesus Christ, while promoting healthy relationships and empowering people to be all they can be.
Here Are Some of the Ways We Use Our Church…
- It is a place for anyone who lives with hurt and discouragement to find healing and comfort.
- It is a place where people who have established skills can use them, and people who want skills can learn them with our leadership training, Foundations classes, Small Groups, and Bible Training School.
- It is a place of prayer and fasting, and praise and worship.
- It is a place where we reach out to the needy men, women, and children in our community, as well as the often-forgotten elderly all around us.
- It is a place of unity and support for eachother.
- It is a place with new beginnings for people doing what God puts on their heart to do.
- It is a place where children can play and learn the Word of God each week.
Brantford Worship Centre is affiliated with the Canadian Fellowship of Churches and Ministers, also known as CFCM.
Come check out one of our services and see where you fit in our family!